Caring Senior Services provides non-medical homecare services and safety care products to seniors who need assistance with daily living activities allowing them to remain in their own home. Our franchisees are successful for two main reasons: the potential client base is growing daily, and our methods reach many seniors efficiently and effectively.
The Caring Story
Helping Seniors Remain Home Since 1991
At 20 years old, founder and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Salter worked for a home health care company where he noticed that many seniors required help with daily tasks, and this was something the nurses and staff at the home healthy care company did not provide. Recognizing this gap in senior care, Jeff developed the concept for Caring Senior Service.“I had been working at a home health company in Odessa, Texas when I noticed how the patients really enjoyed the time they got to spend with the caregivers,” Salter says. “I knew there were plenty of seniors in the community who just needed help with basic things like meal preparation, errands and bathing.”
Jeff opened his first office in 1991. By 1994 he had moved to McAllen, Texas and formed Caring Senior Service, expanding to Corpus Christi, the Coastal Bend and San Antonio. After opening his first office in 1991 Jeff spent over 10 years evolving his system. He expanded into new markets, each time testing the system. Jeff created a business model that allowed him to manage multiple locations over large distances. During the first ten years Jeff opened 7 locations in Texas and 1 in Arizona.
In 2002, Jeff determined that the best way expand the business throughout the United States would be through franchising. He knew that the business model that allowed his success could be used by others to achieve more successes and reach more families, and, in turn, provide more high quality care to seniors in need, which has always been the #1 goal for Jeff and Caring.
How Much Do You Need?
Financing Your New Business
Opening a Caring Senior Service business requires the following:
- Initial Investment of $99,465 – $142,370
- Liquid capital of $100,000 – $150,000
- 500 square foot office space
- Completion of Discovery Process and award of Franchise
Some of what we provide you includes the following:
- Territory of 20,000+ seniors
- Complete business set-up, including marketing materials
- Three-week initial training program
- Enrollment in sixteen-week growth and development training and coaching once launched
- Ongoing sales and operations support, including onsite visits
- Complimentary travel and lodging for our quarterly training conferences
- Well developed business model powered by our proprietary Tendio® software
Fee: Not specified
Investment: $99,465 – $142,370
- Website: www.caringseniorservice.com